Cathy is a local artist living in the Tamar Valley. She has a degree in fine art and textiles, works in graphic design as well as lecturing in art and design.
This latest body of work, Rapid Growth, uses the documentation of flowers and plant together with the feeling of optimism that we all feel at this time of year – winter has gone and spring is here. “I like to think the work is about new possibilities and appreciating certain moments in time”. (Cathy Freeman)
- RT @SarahPulvertaft: @VickySewart great to meet you @CraftFestival - going to send you a bumper collection for July in my old home town! 1 week ago
- Really excellent visit to #ContemporaryCraftFair Bovey Tracy, got some fabulous new jewellers for the gallery and some old ones revisited! 1 week ago
- Just had gallery flower baskets professionally planted by Curzy's on.fb.me/11uj1Mq they look very pretty and better than my efforts! 1 week ago
- Not long left to consider these gorgeous #18ctDiamondRings from 'Ringing The Changes' exhibition for your wedding! http://t.co/FDktqFm7uU 2 weeks ago
- Only another month left of our stunning contemporary #WeddingJewellery exhib - 'Ringing The Changes' bit.ly/18Q0UFa 2 weeks ago